Up and over Hormann garage doors are ideal for individual residential garages, unheated or for ready made garages. This type of door fits openings with the width from 2125 to 2750mm and heights of up to 2500mm.
Berry up and over garage door can be installed on any type of garages, provided that the ceiling of the garage does not prevent by any contructive elements the up and over movement of the garage door. The recommended height of the ceiling must be with at least 125 mm bigger than the height of the door. In order to improve the thermical and fonic insulation a kit of polyurethane insulated sandwich panels can be used.
|Door top||* Countertop on one-piece support, made of galvanized steel painted in electrostatic field;
* 2 horizontal reinforcement profiles;
* Weight balancing with multifunctional safety system with springs through lever arms.
|Frame||* Pipe frames with rectangular profile on three sides;
* With lower stop profile that can be fixed in screws;
* Multiple spring safety system against catching and overturning.
|Rails||* Guide rails with lock|
|Closing||* Special lock on both sides (adjustable) with several locking functions, shaped semi-cylinder lock with 2 keys;
* Round handle, made of weather-resistant plastic, with a cross handle inside.
|Rolls||* Made of wear-resistant plastic
* All seats with plastic bushes